There is no greater anxiety than that when you know that your electricity bill will be enormously higher than the previous one. Usually, electricity bills increase due to numerous factors. However, a regular electricity bill contains plenty of different aspects which can impact the bill substantially. However, if you are not cautious about your bill, you may end up paying a lot on your bill every month.
For this, you just need to examine your prior electricity bill and identify the problems to resolve them as soon as possible. You can distinguish these problems by getting the MEPCO duplicate bill. Furthermore, there is a need for your previous bill sometimes to check the records of your payment history and unit readings. To check your bill online we have covered our guide in our blog Check your MEPCO Bill 2022 Online.
That’s why you can request a duplicate of your last bill, but it may take some time to get it directly from the MEPCO office. Therefore, you can quickly get your MEPCO duplicate bill online. To perform this procedure, you need to follow some steps.
Get Your MEPCO Duplicate bill online 2022
You can get your MEPCO Duplicate bill online by:
- Visit official website of mepco
- In the given domain, enter your 14-digit reference number.
- Click on the ‘submit button.
- After a few seconds, a MEPCO duplicate bill will appear on your screen.
- You can take out its print and identify it.
You can find your reference bill on the top of the bill. The MEPCO service provider recognizes you with the reference number on your bill. If you want to check your previous or current bill online, the reference number is essential; otherwise, you won’t be able to access them.
Mepco Covered Regions List
Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) Covered 13 cities. The list is following:
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Rajan Pur
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Bahawal Pur
- Muzaffar Garh
- Shuja Abad
- Bahawal Nagar
MEPCO Bill 2022 – List of electricity distribution Companies of Pakistan
- Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)
- Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO)
- Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
- Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
- Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
- Peshawar Electric Power Company (PESCO)
- K-Electric (formerly KESC)
- Tribal Electric Supply Company (TESCO)
Frequently Asked Questions – (FAQs)
Is the electricity amount number and reference number the same?
If you are confused between the electricity amount number and the reference number, remember they are the same.
Which areas are covered by the MEPCO?
MEPCO covers 13 different regions that are mentioned below:
|Bahawal Nagar||Pak Pattan|
|Dera Ghazi Khan||Rahim Yar Khan|
Can I send the application to MEPCO at any time of the day?
Well, you can send the application any day and anytime, but the working hours for the MEPCO are 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday only.
With the MEPCO duplicate bill 2022, you can monitor your previous bill payments and other histories. However, getting duplication of your bill is tremendously easy, either by visiting your nearest MEPCO office or online. I hope you have found this article pretty helpful and keep your eye on your prior bill payments.